IT Market Scenario for Poland - Trends and Forecast upto 2015-2020
"Poland IT market is predicted to touch $13.31 billion by the end of 2020."
Poland's economy is one of the fastest growing economies in the Central Eastern Europe (CEE) region. The country's economy has boosted after it became a part of the European Union (EU) in 2004. The year 2015 is being considered as the golden period for the Poland's economy. According to Infoholic Research, the country's outsourcing market is competing with India and China, which are considered as the world's current outsourcing leaders.
"Poland IT market is expected to reach $13.31 billion by the end of 2020, mainly driven by industry verticals such as BFSI, telecom, manufacturing sector and IT outsourcing market. The IT service sector is currently leading the overall IT market of Poland, followed by the IT hardware market," said Komal Sharma, Analyst.
Request a sample of this report
The Poland outsourcing market is a growing market and is becoming the preferred outsourcing destination in the world. The companies are preferring Poland over the other destinations due to its talented low-cost workforce and similar time zone. Presently, the country's outsourcing sector has around 700 business service centers where the employee strength is around 1,50,000. Considering the progress and development in the sector, it is estimated that this sector will generate approximately 2,00,000 jobs by 2018.
"The government visualized the country to be fully digitalized by the end of 2020. The demand of secure cloud and big data solutions from the different industry verticals are supporting the growth of Poland IT market," opined Tariq Sheikh, Research Operations.
Purchase a copy of the report on IT Market Scenario for Poland - Trends & Forecast, 2015-2020 at
Upcoming technology trends in the country:
- Secure cloud based payment system in the BFSI sector
- Cloud based data management solution in aerospace and defense sector
- Smart factories in manufacturing sector
- Cashless payment in retail sector
- Agriculture Information Systems and smart climate control applications in agriculture sector
Few highlights of the study:
- Asseco SA, with its headquarters in Poland, is currently leading the Poland IT outsourcing market.
- Infosys is the largest Indian outsourcing company headquartered in Poland.
- Capgemini is the biggest employer in the Poland outsourcing market.
- The region gets maximum nearshore projects, mainly from UK, France, Germany and Nordic countries such as Denmark and Norway.
- The outsourcing companies are receiving maximum projects in BFSI, telecom and industrial sectors in the country.
- Maximum outsourcing companies support English, German and French languages.
- Cities such as Krakow and Warszawa have maximum number of outsourcing offices in the country. City Gdansk is now emerging as the new outsourcing destination in Poland.