- All the trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on the Site are the exclusive property of Infoholic Research and shall not be used in any manner without Infoholic’s prior written consent.
- Cancellation of orders will not be accepted after the payment has been made and the report has been dispatched due to the confidentiality of the information contained in our market research reports.
- In the case of missing or incomplete data in our reports, Infoholic shall provide the data as a part of the original report.
- Infoholic grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, revocable license to view and temporarily download a copy of some of the content displayed on the Site. This shall be solely for your personal and non-commercial use or for your organization’s legitimate business use.
- Infoholic should grant permission to the party in case you wish to quote Infoholic in an ad, press release, or other promotional material
- "Source; Infoholic Research" has to be mentioned while using Infoholic information and content.
- Infoholic has the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any services of the Site and remove any Materials from the Site.
- Infoholic may also terminate your access to the Site at any time, with or without any notice, for any or no reason.
Delivery and shipping policy: Respective reports are in the PDF format and is mailed to the concerned person/company upon order confirmation.
Refund policy: Refund or cancellation is not applicable once the report has been delivered.
Service pricing: Pricing of specific report ranges from $2500 to $5000 based on the license types and report domain.
Pricing structure is as follows:
- Information Communication and Technology (ICT) – $3500 – $5000
- Healthcare – $3500 – $5000
- Chemicals – $3500 – $5000