Artificial intelligence is the creation of intelligent systems that can perform tasks without human interventions and instructions. It is the constellation of different technologies such as natural language processing, machine learning, perception and reasoning. These systems use computer algorithms, and huge amount of data to provide a response to a request. Artificial intelligence is being adopted in manufacturing using algorithm and software for the analysis of row and manufacturing data with a view to predict occurrences and provide intelligent instructions.
The major growth drivers of the global artificial intelligence in the manufacturing sector market include big data technologies, cloud computing adoption in manufacturing units, the rise in adoption of BYOD and IoT in enterprises.
According to Infoholic Research, global artificial intelligence in the manufacturing sector market will witness a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period 2017–2023. The study covers and analyzes the global artificial intelligence in the manufacturing sector market. Bringing out the complete key insights of the industry, the report aims to provide an opportunity for players to understand the latest trends, current market scenario, government initiatives, and technologies related to the market. In addition, it helps the venture capitalists in understanding the companies better and take informed decisions.
The market is analyzed by offering, technology, application, industry verticals and regions
- Offerings – Hardware and Software
- Technology – Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), and Context Awareness
- Applications – Predictive Maintenance and Machinery Inspection, Material Movement, Production Planning, Field Services, Quality Control and Reclamation
- Industry Verticals – Automobile, Energy and Utilities, Government, Pharmaceuticals, Heavy Metals and Machine Manufacturing, Semiconductor and Electronics, Food and Beverages and Others
- Regions – Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- The report covers drivers, restraints, and opportunities (DRO) affecting the market growth during the forecast period (2017–2023).
- It also contains an analysis of vendor profiles, which include financial health, business units, key business priorities, SWOT, strategy, and views.
- In the vendor profile section, for the companies that are privately held, financial information and revenue of segments will be limited.