Globally, the deception technology has started witnessing a healthy growth since the recent past years due to the rising use of surveillance, identity, and access applications and increasing cybersecurity concerns among the enterprises. Enterprises are increasing their spending on security technologies to reduce organizational security breaches, securing the perimeter, data security, content protection and controls, maintaining privacy, IP, and API’s among other factors. Henceforth, the adoption of deception technology has been rising in SMEs and large enterprises in the recent years. Furthermore, the rising adoption of digital technologies, such as IoT, analytics, and mobility technologies, is supporting the growth of deception technology across various industrial sectors.
As there is a rising concern among organizations for the security of their virtualized infrastructure and business information, enterprises are investing in security technologies for the protection of their organizational assets. Since there is a low awareness among the organizations of the available solutions, vendors are required to put in an effort to promote the benefits of the solutions. In addition, there is lack of industry standards which is in the development phase.
In the new digital connected world, deception technology market has reported a significant growth and is presenting ample opportunities to the industry’s players. Deception technology solutions and services are used by organizations of all sizes – small, medium, and large – across various industry verticals such as manufacturing, telecom and IT, healthcare, retail, banking, financial services, and insurance, and others.
Infoholic Research forecasts the global deception technology market to grow at a CAGR of 12.8% during the forecast period. The market is segmented into solution, services, deployment modes, end-user verticals, and regions.
- The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the deception technology during the period 2017–2023. Moreover, to calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the below-mentioned segments:
- Solution: The segment includes the revenue generated from solution – a standalone platform
- Services: The segment includes the revenue generated from the consulting services, design and integration services, managed services, training and support, and others
- The report covers drivers, restraints, and opportunities affecting the market growth during the forecast period.
- The report gives insight about the application verticals where deception technology solutions and services are being used.
- The report covers the adoption and usage of deception technology in different regions. The regions include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa (MEA).
- It also contains an analysis of the forecast revenues, vendor profiles, companies to watch for, and business strategies, and views.
- It contains an analysis of vendor profiles, which include financial health, business units, geographical revenue, business focus, SWOT, business strategy, and views.
- In the vendor profile section, for companies that are privately held, financial information and revenue of segments will be limited.
- The report covers political, economic, social, and technological (PEST) factors affecting the market growth during the forecast period.
1 Industry Outlook
1.1 Industry Overview
1.2 Industry Trends
1.3 PESTLE Analysis
2 Report Outline
2.1 Report Scope
2.2 Report Summary
2.3 Research Methodology
2.4 Report Assumptions
3 Market Snapshot
3.1 Total Addressable Market (TAM)
3.2 Segmented Addressable Market (SAM)
3.3 Related Market
3.3.2 AI Market
3.3.3 Cognitive Analytics
3.3.4 mHealth Market
4 Market Outlook
4.2 Market Definition – Infoholic Research
4.4 Porter 5 (Five) Forces
5 Market Characteristics
5.1 Market Trends
5.2 Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52 Increasing need of remote monitoring solutions
184.108.40.206 Need for reducing the operational cost
220.127.116.11 Increased focus on core business and improve scalability
18.104.22.168 Need to improve time to market
22.214.171.124 Requirement of regulatory compliance and security
126.96.36.199 Lack of awareness about security solutions
188.8.131.52 Shifting of workloads
184.108.40.206 Lack of awareness
220.127.116.11 Huge investments in cybersecurity
18.104.22.168 High adoption of third IT platform
22.214.171.124 Demand for developing economies
5.3 DRO – Impact Analysis
5.4 Key Stakeholders
6 Component: Market Size and Analysis
7 Services: Market Size & Analysis
7.1 Consulting services
7.2 Design and Integration Services
7.3 Managed Services
7.4 Training and Support Services
7.5 Other Services
8 Deception Stack: Market Size & Analysis
8.1 Network Security
8.2 Application Security
8.3 Endpoint Security
8.4 Data Security
9 Deployment Modes: Market Size & Analysis
10 End-user Verticals: Market Size and Analysis
10.3 Telecom and IT
11 Regions: Market Size and Analysis
11.2 North America
11.2.1 Market Size and Analysis
11.2.2 DRO for North America
11.3.1 Market Size and Analysis
11.3.2 DRO for Europe
11.4 Asia Pacific (APAC)
11.4.1 DRO for APAC
11.5 LAMEA (Latin America and Middle East & Africa)
12 Global Generalist
12.1.2 Business Units
12.1.3 Geographic Revenue
12.1.4 Business Focus
12.1.5 SWOT Analysis
12.1.6 Business Strategy
12.2 Hewlett Packard (HP) Enterprise
12.2.2 Business Units
12.2.3 Geographical Revenue
12.2.4 Business Focus
12.2.5 SWOT Analysis
12.2.6 Business Strategy
12.3 Microsoft Corp.
12.3.2 Business Units
12.3.3 Geographic Revenue
12.3.4 Business Focus
12.3.5 SWOT Analysis
12.3.6 Business Strategy
12.4 Dell Inc.
12.4.2 Business Focus
12.4.3 SWOT Analysis
12.4.4 Business Strategy
12.5 Cisco Systems
12.5.2 Business Units
12.5.3 Geographic Presence
12.5.4 Business Focus
12.5.5 SWOT Analysis
12.5.6 Business Strategy
13 Companies to Watch for
13.6 Rapid7, Inc.
13.7 Logrhythm, Inc.
13.8 TrapX Security
13.9 Attivio Networks Inc.
13.10 Illusive Networks
13.11 Cymmetria Inc.
13.12 GuardiCore Ltd.
13.13 Allure Security Technology Inc.
13.14 Topspin Security (Acquired by Fidelis Cybersecurity)
13.15 VArmour Networks Inc.
13.16 Smokescreen Technologies
Infoholic research works on a holistic 360° approach in order to deliver high quality, validated and reliable information in our market reports. The Market estimation and forecasting involves following steps:
- Data Collation (Secondary & Primary)
- In-house Estimation (Based on proprietary data bases and Models)
- Market Triangulation
Market related information is congregated from both secondary and primary sources. Secondary sources include public sources such as regulatory frameworks, government IT spending, government demographic indicators, industry association statistics, and company publications along with paid sources such as Factiva, OneSource, Bloomberg among others.
Primary sources involved participants from all global stakeholders such as Solution providers, service providers, Industry associations, thought leaders etc. across levels such as CXOs, VPs and managers. Plus, our in-house industry experts having decades of industry experience contribute their consulting and advisory services.
For more details on Research Methodology kindly click here to Engage with our Analyst.