Worldwide Cloud Robotics Market to grow at a CAGR of 32.4% over the period 2016–2022 to aggregate $3,061.6 million by 2022
Increased adoption of wireless technologies, heightened number of data centers, impact of big data boom and cloud computing proliferation, trigger growth in the cloud robotics market
Infoholic Research LLP, a global market research and consulting organization, has published a study titled “Worldwide Cloud Robotics Market: Drivers, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts, 2016–2022”
Cloud Robotics involves the incorporation of cloud technologies such as cloud storage and cloud computing and other such internet technologies which concentrate on the benefits of using shared infrastructure and shared services in robotics.
Cloud robotics is an emerging technology, a combination of robots, cloud computing, and connectivity technologies. It helps in offloading computation power and as an additional benefit the robots can become more receptive, can move, see, hear, sense and react to the environment. In the coming years, there will be an increasing demand for cloud robotics due to its intelligence and reducing ASP. Life with cloud robotics will become more of a reality in the next decade.
Robots are gradually becoming ubiquitous with their usage not just for industrial but also for personal usage. The number of robots deployed worldwide is increasing due to its enhanced usage and improved functionalities. At present, there is a huge investment in the development of robots from various robotics industries, capital funding, and government support in this direction.
Request a sample of this report
The Cloud Robotics Market is segmented by types, technologies, deployment models and regions. The types segment is sub segmented by Military, Industrial, Commercial and Personal Robots. Industrial robotics have been the dominant type for robots. The mobile robot revolution will support Industry 4.0 in the next 5 years.
The Technologies segment is sub segmented by Bluetooth Low Energy, Wi-Fi/WiMAX, 4G and 5G technologies. Deployment model is sub segmented by Public, Private, Hybrid and Community (each deployment model includes SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and RaaS)
The market is segmented by the following regions- Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Europe is poised to be the leading market for cloud robotics followed by North America and Asia Pacific. The Middle East & Africa and Latin America are set to be the emerging markets for cloud robotics. The rising awareness of cloud-enabled robotics technology, increasing spending on IoE technologies, and rising mobile subscriber base in the developing countries are expected to drive the market growth in the upcoming years.
Some of the key vendors covered in the report are Softbank, iRobot, Fanuc, Google and KUKA Robotics.
“The use of cloud and new robotics systems is slowly gaining attention worldwide. The increasing adoption of modern data centers and IoT technology will drive the market. Soon more and more robot industries will be integrating cloud technology into robot due to the increasing demand for personal and industrial robots.” – Jaydeep Bhattacharjee – Group Head at Infoholic Research.
- The report covers drivers, restraints and opportunities (DRO) affecting the market growth over the forecast years (2016–2022)
- The report highlights key insights from service providers, end-users and stakeholders
- It includes an exhaustive analysis of the emerging regions and end-users for cloud robotics in the next 6–7 years, the usage and adoption rate for cloud-enabled robotics for each end-user, an in-depth analysis of the key business opportunities within each connectivity technology
- It contains a detailed vendor profiling which includes financial health, business units, key business priorities, SWOT, business strategy and views
- The report covers competitive landscape, which includes mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures & collaborations and competitor comparison analysis.
- Financial information and revenue of segments for privately held companies is limited in the vendor profile section
*(Vendor Assessment is based on technology, R&D spending’s and product offerings)
*(The analyst has rated top five vendors Vis-a-Vis end-user inputs on key factors. Also, the names of all the providers present in the market)
Purchase a copy of Worldwide Cloud Robotics Market: Drivers, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts, 2016–2022