What is Infoholic Four Wall?
Infoholic Four Wall provides a unique distinguishable process of identifying major players/vendors in a market on a given segment. It’s a culmination of research for a market/product/service/solution, giving a holistic view of the relative positions of the market’s competitors. The differentiation comes here from the fact that analysis is done on four major parameters i.e. Business Strategy, Market Growth, Innovation and End user survey results.
Each player has been measured on the above mentioned parameters and have been given a specific position on the wall.
And each of the four wall provides unique positioning of the players. The walls have been strategical named in a certain way to identify the positioning of the said player. The idea is to fairly place each player on the parameters that have been put across.
- “Emergers”, the first wall represent players who are niche and small. These players are either new to market or have just plunged into that particular segment (with a limited revenue). These players have the penchant for dominating the market.
- “Climbers”, the second wall represent players who have a revenue greater than “Emergers” but have been in market longer than them with a greater revenue and market share. These players have a certain understanding of the market but have not yet achieved a total dominance.
- “Dominions”, the third wall is representation of the players who have a long vision and have executed their strategy well. They have a long term focus giving them a competitive edge.
- “Vendor Landscape”, the fourth wall representation is based on end users input (CXOs level) across regions. This has been achieved through a set of questionnaires and telephonic interviews with respective strategic decision makers.
Owning an Infoholic Four wall gives user an insight into the competitive market through major parameters, providing high-impact, through additional perspectives leading to higher impact on business growth. The vendors can use this representation on their page or in internal strategic meetings for analysis and decision making.
- Evaluate market/products/services across globe in each vertical.
- Identify all major/niche/small vendors that best fit your business requirement.
- Evaluate end user’s to understand their pain points and accordingly provide recommendation.
- Validate Vendor’s competitive position through our unique and rigorous method.
- Provide vendors an unbiased view through end user’s eyes.
- Gain mindshare with your customers and prospects.
Note: For any queries reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org