Telecom Companies Continue to face tight competition and are under constant pressure to manage their capital expenditure (CAPEX) and operating costs (OPEX). To address these challenges Telecom Operators often outsource critical infrastructure management functionalities to technology vendors. This enables them to provision affordable services, technology upgradation, and consequently enhanced the customer experience.
With constantly shifting customer preferences, several telecom companies prefer to partner with telecom managed services providers, such as Ericsson, Huawei, Cisco Systems, Fujitsu, ZTE, Comarch, Subex and Tech Mahindra, among others. These managed service providers support telecom operators in their daily operations including key services such as monitoring network infrastructure, and application management among other services for better quality of service and experience (QoS & QoE).
Managed services allow telecom operators to aim for increasing business agility, needed to quickly understand and adapt to customer needs, and correspondingly manage their SLAs to introduce new products and services. The global telecom managed services market is expected to witness rapid growth in the next few years due to numerous driving factors such as the growing demand for high productivity & operational efficiency, increasing need for controlling CAPEX & OPEX, and better service rollout time.
According to Infoholic Research, the telecom managed services market will witness an impressive CAGR of XX% during the forecast period 2018–2024. Bringing out the key insights of the industry, the report aims to provide an opportunity for players to have a deep understanding of the latest trends, current market scenario, government initiatives, key leading news, and technologies related to the market. In addition, it helps venture capitalists in understanding the companies better and make informed decisions. It is primarily designed to provide executives with strategically substantial competitor information, data analysis, and insights about the market, development, and implementation of the effective marketing plan.
- The market is segmented and analyzed based on service type and major regions with leading countries.
- The report covers the drivers, restraints, and opportunities (DRO) affecting the market growth during the forecast period (2018–2024).
- The report comprises an analysis of vendor profile, which includes financial status, business units, key business priorities, SWOT, business strategies, and views.
- The report covers the competitive landscape, which includes M&A, joint ventures & collaborations, and competitor comparison analysis.
- In the vendor profile section, for companies that are privately held, the financial information and revenue of segments will be limited.