Global Enterprise Performance Management Market (By Solution: Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting, Financial Reporting, Strategy and Measurement, and Analytics; By Services; By Deployment Modes; By End-User Verticals; and By Regions) Forecast to 2023
- October, 2017
- Domain: ICT - Software & Services
- Get Free 10% Customization in this Report
The recent evolution of IT and cloud services as a business has changed the entire industry. Improvements in enterprise capacity and performance, container-based service, and flash storage capabilities have further improved the enterprise performance management market. There are numerous factors that redefine the enterprise performance management market. Rapid improvement in the efficiency, the introduction of cloud-based enterprise performance management solutions and services offerings, use of cloud computing, software-define networking (SDN), and virtualization mean that the organizations require new approaches to meet the demands for enterprise performance management.
With cloud computing entering the market, the opinion regarding the future of enterprise performance management has started to change. The market is sending mixed signals with the changing business landscape. Thus, the cloud-based deployment mode will have the highest growth. The cloud service providers will help enterprises of all size in understanding the changing technology and its effect on future demand. Presently, decisions regarding the use of cloud require a structured approach. Organizations need to assess the workloads and identify the applications that can be moved out of the on-premises model into the cloud. The workloads are not cloud-ready, and can be run on on-premises or moved to colocation depending upon the nature and business criticality.
The benefits of cost and efficiency of cloud computing are compelling, fostering business managers to move certain applications to the cloud keeping in mind that this move would not expose the business to risk, increased cost, and disruption. The first stage is the re-platforming of applications, for instance, transitioning them from Unix or mainframe-based architecture to an X86 architecture allowing users to move away from physical infrastructure using virtualization technologies. This process is complex, which requires an integration with cloud partners to undertake cloud migration across heterogenous environment.
Most of the organizations are running test for cloud commuting. Few have migrated their entire infrastructure to a public or private cloud and many still require on-premises infrastructure to meet the needs of the future. Enterprise performance management on cloud has significant opportunities for organizations to save costs, and become efficient and agile by optimizing the traditional facilities. The aging infrastructure cost makes it difficult to capitalize on the transformational trends such as mobility and cloud.
Infoholic Research forecasts the global enterprise performance management market to grow at a CAGR of 11.4% during the forecast period. The market is segmented into solutions, services, deployment modes, end-user verticals, and regions.
- The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the enterprise performance management during the period 2017–2023. Moreover, to calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the below-mentioned segments:
- Solutions: The segment includes the revenue generated from planning, budgeting, and forecasting, financial reporting, strategy and measurement, and analytics
- Services: The segment includes the revenue generated from the consulting services, implementation services, managed services, training and support, and others
- The report covers drivers, restraints, and opportunities affecting the market growth during the forecast period.
- The report gives insight about the application verticals where enterprise performance management products are being used.
- The report covers the adoption and usage of enterprise performance management in different regions. The regions include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa (MEA).
- It also contains an analysis of the forecast revenues, vendor profiles, companies to watch for, and business strategies, and views.
- It contains an analysis of vendor profiles, which include financial health, business units, geographical revenue, business focus, SWOT, business strategy, and views.
- In the vendor profile section, for companies that are privately held, financial information and revenue of segments will be limited.
- The report covers political, economic, social, and technological (PEST) factors affecting the market growth during the forecast period.
1 Industry Outlook
1.1 Industry Overview
1.2 Industry Trends
1.3 PESTLE Analysis
2 Report Outline
2.1 Report Scope
2.2 Report Summary
2.3 Research Methodology
2.4 Report Assumptions
3 Market Snapshot
3.1 Total Addressable Market (TAM)
3.2 Segmented Addressable Market (SAM)
3.3 Related Market
3.3.2 AI Market
3.3.3 Cognitive Analytics
3.3.4 mHealth Market
4 Market Outlook
4.2 Market Definition – Infoholic Research
4.4 Porter 5 (Five) Forces
5 Market Characteristics
5.1 Market Trends
5.2 Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124 Need for reducing the operational cost
126.96.36.199 Increased focus on core business and improve scalability
188.8.131.52 Need to improve time to market
184.108.40.206 Requirement of regulatory compliance and security
220.127.116.11 Shifting of workloads
18.104.22.168 Lack of awareness
22.214.171.124 High adoption of third IT platform
126.96.36.199 Demand for developing economies
5.3 DRO – Impact Analysis
5.4 Key Stakeholders
6 Solution: Market Size and Analysis
6.2 Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
6.3 Financial Reporting
6.4 Strategy and Measurement
7 Services: Market Size & Analysis
7.1 Consulting services
7.2 Implementation Services
7.3 Managed Services
7.4 Training and Support Services
7.5 Other Services
8 Deployment Modes: Market Size & Analysis
9 End-user Verticals: Market Size and Analysis
9.2 Telecom and IT
10 Regions: Market Size and Analysis
10.2 North America
10.2.1 Market Size and Analysis
10.2.2 DRO for North America
10.3.1 Market Size and Analysis
10.3.2 DRO for Europe
10.4 Asia Pacific (APAC)
10.4.1 DRO for APAC
10.5 LAMEA (Latin America and Middle East & Africa)
11 Global Generalist
11.1.2 Business Units
11.1.3 Geographic Revenue
11.1.4 Business Focus
11.1.5 SWOT Analysis
11.1.6 Business Strategy
11.2 Hewlett Packard (HP) Enterprise
11.2.2 Business Units
11.2.3 Geographical Revenue
11.2.4 Business Focus
11.2.5 SWOT Analysis
11.2.6 Business Strategy
11.3 Microsoft Corp.
11.3.2 Business Units
11.3.3 Geographic Revenue
11.3.4 Business Focus
11.3.5 SWOT Analysis
11.3.6 Business Strategy
11.4 Dell Inc.
11.4.2 Business Focus
11.4.3 SWOT Analysis
11.4.4 Business Strategy
11.5 Cisco Systems
11.5.2 Business Units
11.5.3 Geographic Presence
11.5.4 Business Focus
11.5.5 SWOT Analysis
11.5.6 Business Strategy
12 Companies to Watch for
Infoholic Research works on a holistic 360° approach in order to deliver high quality, validated and reliable information in our market reports. The Market estimation and forecasting involves following steps:
- Data Collation (Primary & Secondary)
- In-house Estimation (Based on proprietary data bases and Models)
- Market Triangulation
Market related information is congregated from both primary and secondary sources.
Involved participants from all global stakeholders such as Solution providers, service providers, Industry associations, thought leaders etc. across levels such as CXOs, VPs and managers. Plus, our in-house industry experts having decades of industry experience contribute their consulting and advisory services.
Include public sources such as regulatory frameworks, government IT spending, government demographic indicators, industry association statistics, and company publications along with paid sources such as Factiva, OneSource, Bloomberg among others.