Various compliance policies shield an organization from imminent risks including frauds, security breaches, lawsuits, data theft, and much more. However, in this increasingly volatile and dynamic market environment, organizations are tested to the limits by the constantly evolving and numerous regulatory guidelines.
So, to comply with the internal and external compliance mandates, organizations are moving towards solutions that automate complex GRC management processes, to avoid huge penalties incurred from non-compliance as well as risk of exposure to numerous imminent risks that are associated with internal and external entities. For instance, Amazon has come up with Amazon Inspector which is an automated security assessment service that identifies compliance issues on applications deployed in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
BWise Nasdaq, Rsam, SAP, IBM, SAI Global, Dell-RSA, FIS, Thomson Reuters, Logic Manager, Protiviti, MetricStream, Ideagen, Wolters Kluwer, Resolver, Oracle, and SAS Institute are some of the key providers of GRC solutions. Policy, incident, risk, compliance, and audit management are the core constituents of the overall GRC solution suite for due diligence on business continuity.
According to Infoholic Research, the e-GRC market will witness a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period 2018–2023. Bringing out the key insights of the industry, the report aims to provide an opportunity for players to have a deep understanding of the latest trends, current market scenarios, government initiatives, key leading news, and technologies related to the market. In addition, it helps venture capitalists in understanding the companies better and make informed decisions. It is primarily designed to provide executives with strategically substantial competitor information, data analysis, and insights about the market, development, and implementation of the effective marketing plan.
- The market is segmented and analyzed based on solutions and services, implemented across business functions, both internal and external entities, and across major
- The report analyzes GRC trends for industry verticals including BFSI, healthcare, retail and consumer goods, telecom and IT, government, transportation and logistics, and others.
- The report covers the drivers, restraints, and opportunities (DRO) affecting the market growth during the forecast period (2018–2023).
- The report comprises an analysis of vendor profile, which includes business overview with key strategic imperatives including product launches, acquisitions, contracts, agreements, and partnerships in the market
- The report will also cover competitor comparison analysis based on various organic and inorganic strategies.