Augmented reality is a technology that superimposes a computer-generated image on a user’s view of the real world, providing a live direct or indirect view of a physical, real-world environment. It is expected to be the next big trend in the social media.
With the increasing proliferation of smartphones, consumers will wish to have more than just the physical experience of their product. By integrating augmented reality with social media, brands can enhance the experience of the customers.
Major social media giants, such as Facebook and Snapchat, have launched technologies to capitalize on the augmented reality. Recently, some of the initiatives undertaken are as follows: Snapchat introduced Sponsored World Lenses, which lets Snapchat users use sponsored augmented reality filters to enhance any snap; Instagram, owned by Facebook, introduced AR-enabled Face Filters.
According to Infoholic Research, the Augmented Reality in Social Media Market will witness a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period 2017–2023. Bringing out the complete key insights of the industry, the report aims to provide opportunities for players to understand the latest trends, current market scenario, government initiatives, and upcoming disruptions related to the market. In addition, it helps the venture capitalists in understanding the companies better and take informed decisions.
- The market is analyzed by Demographics, Products, and Usage
- Demographics – Children, Youth, Elderlies
- Products – Hardware, Software
- Usage – Story Telling, Enhancing Real World Image, Bringing Novelty, Brand Experience, Audience Participation
- The report covers drivers, restraints, and opportunities (DRO) affecting the market growth during the forecast period (2017–2023).
- It also contains an analysis of vendor profiles, which include financial health, business units, key business priorities, SWOT, strategy, and views.
- The report covers competitive landscape, which includes M&A, joint ventures and collaborations, and competitor comparison analysis.
- In the vendor profile section, for companies that are privately held, financial information and revenue of segments will be limited.