Surging cost of (Multiprotocol Label Switching ) MPLS and the shifting of applications from data center to cloud, will drive the market for SD-WAN. The MPLS revenue is expected to reach $10.63 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 90.6% during the forecast period 2016–2022.
Infoholic Research LLP, a global market research and consulting organization, has published a study titled “Worldwide Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market: Drivers, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts: 2016–2022”
According to Infoholic Research, SD-WAN is an emerging application that provides advantages associated with Software Defined Networks (SDN) in data centers such as Wide Area Network (WAN) solution for the enterprise’ branch offices. The businesses and IT organizations are facing major issues in transferring data across the branch offices due to high complexity in branch deployments, increased access cost for MPLS‐based bandwidth to support application performance, and architectural issues in traditional WAN. SD-WAN is one of the solutions to overcome these challenges. SD-WAN provides a cloud‐based architecture that can access multiple links rapidly by changing locations and delivers with flexibility and agility that most businesses require. The worldwide SD-WAN market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 90.2% during the forecast period 2016–2022 to touch an aggregate of $21.76 billion by 2022.
Request a sample of this report
“The shifting of applications from data centers to the cloud is expected to drive the SD-WAN market growth. In the near future, numerous enterprises are expected to adopt SD-WAN solutions due to its ease of use, management, flexibility, agility, and high-level security. In addition, SD-WAN will draw down the operational cost.” – Tariq Ahmed. Shaik, Research Manager at Infoholic Research
The report is segmented by network components, products, services, deployment, verticals, and regions. The network components play a major role in controlling the traffic. 4G/LTE is estimated to be $0.15 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $7.15 billion by 2022. 5G is the new trending technology and is expected to grow at an exponential rate in the next 10 years. In terms of verticals, there will be an increasing adoption of SD-WAN in BFSI, healthcare, retail, education, oil & gas, manufacturing, and government sectors. The highest growth can be seen in the retail segment reaching $4.10 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 91.4% during the forecast period 2016–2022.
As per the study, North America is set to be the leading region for SD-WAN market followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. The Middle East & Africa and Latin America are set to be the emerging regions for SD-WAN market growth. The rising awareness of SD-WAN, increasing spending on WAN technologies, and rising mobile subscriber base in the developing countries are expected to drive the market growth in the upcoming years.
Purchase a copy of Worldwide Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Market: Drivers, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts: 2016–2022
The report aims to highlight key insights from service providers, verticals and stakeholders. The report provides an in-depth analysis and forecast about the industry covering the following key features:
- The report not only highlights users’ conundrum (challenges and barriers to adopting SD-WAN) but also brings in their perspective on the worldwide SD-WAN market
- The market has been analyzed by taking into account the key regions – North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East & Africa
- The report analyzes the market according to the network components, products, verticals, and regions
- Competitive benchmarking analysis to optimize short term and long term strategy of the organizations
- The analyst has rated top 10 vendors Vis-a-Vis end-user inputs on key factors. Also, the names of all the providers present in the market
- Stakeholders’ insights and key trends (current and future) of the market
Scope of the Report:
The SD-WAN market is categorized into the following segments and sub-segments:
- The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the SD-WAN market during the period 2016–2022. The revenue is being calculated by the sales of:
- Network Components – MPLS, Broadband and 4G/LTE
- Deployment – On-Premise and Cloud Computing
- Services – Communication Service Providers (CSP), Multi Service Providers (MSP), and Cloud Managed Services
- Products – Hardware and Software
- Verticals – Healthcare, BFSI, Government, Oil & Gas, Education, Retail, and Manufacturing
- Regions – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa
- The report covers drivers, restraints, and opportunities (DRO) affecting the market growth over the next forecast years (2016–2022)
- It also contains analysis of vendor profiles, which include financial health, business units, key business priorities, SWOT, strategy, and views
- The report covers competitive landscape, which includes mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures & collaborations, and competitor comparison analysis
- In vendor profile section, for the companies that are privately held, financial information and revenue of segments will be limited
Vendor Assessment is on the basis of technology, R&D spending’s and product offerings
Press and Media Contact
Infoholic Research LLP
+91-80-22222833, +91- 8296684636