Worldwide Cloud Automation Market to grow at a CAGR of 25.9% over the period 2016–2022 to aggregate $73.36 billion by 2022
Public cloud holds more than 50% of the market share for the overall cloud automation market in 2016 while hybrid cloud holds 19% of the market share.
Infoholic Research LLP, a global market research and consulting organization, has published a study titled “Worldwide Cloud Automation Market: Drivers, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts, 2016–2022” (September 2016).
According to Infoholic Research, the increasing adoption of cloud computing, demand for hybrid cloud, digital technologies and spending on cloud services from small to larger enterprises are the factors supporting the market growth for the next 6–7 years. At present, almost all kinds of organizations are adopting the cloud technology in their business. In the next few years, more than 60% of the cloud enablers are planning to migrate more workloads to the cloud.
The implementation of cloud automation in business helps to:
- reduce the manual configuration,
- reduces the deployment,
- match the demands,
- improves the production activities,
- and business agility & performance.
Image: Y-O-Y graph of Cloud Automation market. Few of the values are hidden. You can find the complete report at Infoholic Research.
The cloud automation market, as per the analysis conducted by Infoholic Research, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 25.9% during the period 2016–2022 to touch an aggregate of $73.36 billion by 2022.
Request a sample of this report
The cloud automation market is analyzed based on the five segments: deployment models, services, solutions, regions and verticals.
“In the current market scenario, cloud automation is an emerging market and many organizations are struggling to adopt the cloud automation in their business. But in the next few years, cloud automation is expected to see a positive growth and public cloud will play a key role in this market. Technically, cloud automation has brought SDDC and zero-touch infrastructure closer to reality.” – Tariq Ahmed. Shaik, Research Manager at Infoholic Research
On the basis of the vertical analysis, the increasing adoption of advanced technologies, smart technologies, digital technologies are few of the factors going to increase the adoption rate of cloud automation in the vertical sector. The BFSI, telecom and retail industries are contributing more than 60% of the market share of overall cloud automation market in 2016. The energy & utilities and transportation industries are set to be the emerging verticals for various cloud deployment model adoption in the next 6–7 years.
Image: Geographic Revenue Few of the values are hidden. You can find the complete report at Infoholic Research.
According to the market study, North America is set to be the leading region for cloud automation adoption followed by Western Europe. In North America, the US and Canada are expected to outperform the cloud automation market. Further, Asia Pacific is expected to contribute more than 15% of the market share in 2022. In Asia Pacific, Singapore is predicted to play a major role followed by China and India. Latin America and MEA regions are the emerging regions for cloud automation market.
Purchase a copy of this report:
Report Scope: Worldwide Cloud Automation Market
- The report provides details about the adoption and usage of cloud automation services, solutions, and deployment models in various industries
- Markets are analyzed by
- Deployment Models – Private, Public, and Hybrid
- Services – Management & Maintenance, Implementation Services, and Strategic Advisory & Consulting Services
- Solutions – Automated Cloud Dev/Test, Automated Cloud Migration, and Automated Cloud Recovery
- Verticals – BFSI, Retail, Energy & Utilities, IT & Telecom, Transport, and Others
- Regions – North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East & Africa. Further country wise – the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, the UK, France, Germany, Poland, Turkey, Russia, South Korea, India, China, Singapore, Australia, GCC countries and Africa
- The report covers drivers, restraints and opportunities (DRO) affecting the market growth over the forecast period (2016–2022)
- It contains analysis of vendor profiles, which include financial health, business units, key business priorities, SWOT, strategy, and views
- The report covers competitive landscape, which includes mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures & collaborations, and competitor comparison analysis
- In vendor profile section, for the companies that are privately held, financial information and revenue of segments will be limited
The report aims to highlight key insights from providers and end-users. The report provides an in-depth analysis and forecast about the industry covering the following key features:
- Covers the industry segments including BFSI, manufacturing, retail, telecom, energy & utilities, transportation and others
- An in-depth analysis of the emerging regions and verticals for cloud automation in the next 6–7 years
- Usage and adoption rate of various cloud deployment types in each industry verticals
- Provides an in-depth analysis of the key business opportunities in regions
- Provides industry outlooks including current and future market trends and drivers, restraints and emerging technologies
- Analyzes the market by six distinct geographical regions – North America, Western Europe, Central Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East & Africa. Further, market is analyzed by countries – the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Turkey, Poland, Russia, the UK, India, China, Singapore, GCC, Africa, and Others
Ms. Kathakali Basu
Infoholic Research LLP