Infoholic Research LLP, a global market research, and consulting company, has published a study titled “Enterprise SDN Market: Global Drivers, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts to 2022” (April 2017).
According to Infoholic Research, the adoption of SDN helps the enterprises to improve their network performance, IT agility, and reduce the IT costs. The growing network complexity, adoption of connected devices, and drastically increasing data traffic are expected to drive the market growth. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 37.4% during the forecast period 2016–2022.
The service providers have a bundle of new business opportunities in the enterprise SDN market. The services segment includes professional services, managed services, and security services out of which the professional services hold the highest market share. The software and hardware segments together contribute more than 30% of the market share. In the enterprise segment, the larger enterprise is expected to play a vital role in terms of SDN adoption followed by SMEs sector.
In terms of regional analysis, the Americas is projected to outperform for the market growth followed by Europe. The Asia Pacific and MEA considered as the emerging markets for key stakeholders. The Americas holds more than 50% of the market share and remains the most attractive region for SDN value chain players. The rising adoption rate of advanced technologies such as cloud, mobile, Big data, IoT, and analytics in the enterprise sector has led the demand for SDN.
Request a sample of the report
The major verticals covered in the report are Manufacturing, BFSI, Retail, Healthcare, and Education. Across the industry landscape, the emergence of new trends such as digital technology, connected devices, bring your own device, online business, and others has been increasing the data volume and creating pressure on the networks. The enterprises need to adopt SDN to remove the network complexity. The Manufacturing is the leading vertical for the market growth followed by Retail and BFSI industries. The Manufacturing and Retail industries are together contributing more than 40% of the market share.
“In the Enterprise SDN market, service & application providers have new business opportunities. The growing data traffic volume will positively impact the SDN implementation in the enterprises sector.” Bhavya H, Senior Research Analyst at Infoholic Research
Buy complete report on Enterprise Software Defined Networking (SDN) Market – Global Drivers, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts to 2022
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Enterprise SDN market during the forecast period 2016–2022. The report provides an in-depth analysis and forecast about the industry covering the following key features:
- The report is analyzed based on product types (hardware, software, and services & applications), enterprise type, verticals, and regions
- The report covers drivers, restraints, and opportunities (DRO) affecting the market growth over the next forecast years (2016–2022)
- The report contains analysis of vendor profiles, which include financial health, business units, key business priorities, SWOT, strategy, and views; and competitive landscape, which includes vendor assessment
- The report covers the implementation of SDN in various industries such as BFSI, Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare, Education, and others.
- The report is analyzed considering the key regions – the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and MEA
Ms. Sunanda Ganguli
Infoholic Research LLP