“IIoT, Industry 4.0 concept, advanced cloud computing, integration of big data analytics into EMI, need for operational cost reduction and better decision making, adoption of sensor technologies, dynamic operation model, new revenue models are few factors which will continue to shape the Europe EMI market”
Infoholic Research LLP, a global market research and consulting organization, has published a study titled “Europe Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence EMI Market: Drivers, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts: 2016–2022”.
Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence involves using a software to convert plant manufacturing data obtained from several sources into actionable intelligence to drive positive business results. Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence software abides by the Enterprise-Control System Integration Standard, ISA95. It is an international standard applied globally across all manufacturing industries.
The emergence of new technologies in manufacturing sector has brought about a paradigm shift in this sector. It is expected that the European manufacturing sector will experience immense changes in the future years, impacted by rising government initiatives, adoption of industrial internet of things (IoT), FDI inflows, M&A and strategic collaboration. The larger enterprises are adopting sensor technologies both in internal and external (plant) businesses to access real time information about their manufacturing processes.
Request a sample of this report
“The manufacturing sector in Europe has become one of the most competitive market in recent years. The rising adoption of advanced smart technologies in various manufacturing industries has created business opportunities for service providers.” – Jaydeep Bhattacharjee – Group Head at Infoholic Research.
The Europe EMI market is segmented and analysed by product type, enterprise type, industry type, and countries.
The product type segment covers software and service. The services segment has been further segmented into consulting services, integration services and maintenance services. The services segment holds a greater market share than the software segment.
The industries have been segmented by process and discrete industries. The discrete industries segment holds the major market share, followed by the process industries. Automotive, semiconductor & electronics, FMCG and aerospace and defence together comprise the discrete industries. Oil & gas, food & beverages, life science & pharma, chemical verticals have been considered in the process industries segment.
The countries covered in the report include Germany, France, Italy, the UK, Poland, Turkey, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, and Others. Poland is set to be the emerging market in the next 6–7 years followed by the Netherlands and Czech Republic.
The key vendors covered in this report are ABB Ltd., Siemens, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric SE, Oracle Corporation, HP Inc., SAP SE, Honeywell Inc., Acumence, Iconics Inc., Automation Corp., Parsec etc.
Purchase a copy of Europe EMI Market: Drivers, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecasts: 2016–2022
- The report entails drivers, restraints, and opportunities (DRO) affecting the market growth over the forecast period (2016–2022)
- This report not only highlights users’ conundrum but also brings in their perspective on the market
- Provides industry outlooks including current and future market trends and drivers, restraints, and emerging technologies
- The report analyses the market according to the product type, enterprise type, industry type, and countries.
- The report analyses the top 12 players in terms of market reach, business strategy, and business focus. It contains vendor profiling which includes financial health, business units, key business priorities, SWOT and business strategies
- Provides an in-depth analysis of the key business opportunities in countries and verticals
- Competitive landscape: Stakeholders’ insights and key trends (current and future) of the market. It includes mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures & collaborations, and comparative analysis of competitors
Ms. Sunanda Ganguli
Infoholic Research LLP