With its recently published study on “Homeland Security Market in the Middle East – Trends & Forecast – 2016–2022”, Infoholic predicts homeland security to be one of the fastest developing markets in the Middle East due to the initiatives taken by government and private organizations. In addition, the presence of major importers of oil and gas in this region demands attention towards security measures. Also, the need for effective command, control, recovering the information from a terrorist and effective immigration fosters the growth of the market. The solution providers are also showing interest in this region due to increase in cyber-attacks and demand for security solutions. Due to this wide demand, solution providers are trying to enter the homeland security market and capture the untapped region. Witnessing a wide adoption of solutions across the region, “Homeland Security market in the Middle East” is expected to grow at CAGR of 14.6% for the period of 2016–2022 (taking 2015 as the base year).
Request a sample of this report
The investment in infrastructure is highest in the Middle Eastern countries, especially in UAE, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia which will drive the market for CIP solutions. However, cybersecurity solutions hold majority of the share in the Homeland Security market. It is expected that countries such as Iraq and Egypt will also start spending on Homeland Security by 2020. Countries such as Oman are considered the most established for protecting its homeland. The countries such as Kuwait, Iraq, Iran, and Saudi Arabia will focus more on land borders as they are very sensitive areas. The nuclear security is expected to increase and reach around $0.70 billion by 2022 as lot of terrorist organizations have started to use nuclear bombs.
Purchase a copy of the report on Homeland Security Market in the Middle East – Trends & Forecast – 2016–2022
Research Manager, Tariq Shaik, quoted – “Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, and Qatar, being the key potential countries, are driving the Homeland Security market in the Middle East region. Predominantly the factors driving the growth are positive economic growth/changes, large-scale infrastructure engineering such as smart cities projects, intelligent transportation, travel & tourism, upcoming Dubai EXPO 2020, and FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar.”
“Homeland Security market in the Middle East is drastically changing due to the presence of global vendors and is also increasing demand for security. Moreover, the nuclear and radiological threats will drive the investment in CBRN solutions in next three to four years.” – Preeti Wadhwani, Senior Research Analyst
The report provides an in-depth analysis and forecast about the industry covering the following key features:
- This report talks about the major threats in the Middle East and also, how the organizations are considering this an opportunity to come up with new software and solutions
- The report not only talks about the challenges faced by the vendors but also brings the trends that might reduce the challenges
- This market has been analysed by taking into account key countries, i.e. UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Turkey, Jordan, Israel, Bahrain, and Yemen. The segmentation covered in the report are Cybersecurity, CIP, CBRN, Transportation, Mass Transit, and Emergency Response
- Analysts have rated top 5 vendors according to the revenue generation from Middle Eastern countries
- Stakeholders’ insights and key trends (current and future) of the market
Ms. Sunanda Ganguli
Infoholic Research LLP