With its recently published study on “Global Software Defined Infrastructure – Market, Trends & Forecast – 2016–2022”, Infoholic predicts that Software Defined Compute (SDC) Solution is expected to dominate in SDI market followed by Software Defined Storage (SDS). The increasing demand and adoption rate of cloud, mobile, and big data analytic are few of the key drivers which are driving SDI market. The Global, SDI market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 24.6% during the period 2016–2022. The BFSI & Retail industry verticals are expected to outperform for SDI market growth followed by Telecom industry.
Request a sample of this report
“As per the market study, Americas and Europe regions are the strongest performers for SDI market during the period 2016–2022. Moreover, Asia-Pacific region is set to be an emerging market for SDI growth followed by MEA. US, Canada, and Brazil countries are expected to outperform for SDI solution market growth in Americas region. In Asia Pacific, India and China are the dominating countries which are supporting for SDI growth.” – Tariq Ahmed Shaik, Research Manager.
“Currently, Software Defined Infrastructure is at an intial stage; service providers also have a huge business opportunity in this market and hybrid cloud is expected to play a key role in this market.” – Bhavya H, Research Analyst.
Purchase a copy of the report on Global Software Defined Infrastructure – Market, Trends & Forecast – 2016–2022
Key insights of Global SDI market reports 2016–2022
- The Global SDI market is analyzed by Solutions, Services, Verticals and Regions
- In-depth analysis of the major services in SDI market
- Vertical industry outlook, IT spending, emerging trends, drivers, trends, and challenges
- SDI market opportunity in each verticals
- Latest trends, current market scenario, government initiative for SDI market growth
- The regions covered in this report are Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. Further the market is analyzed country wise.
Ms. Sunanda Ganguli
Infoholic Research LLP