- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements.
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to the internal clients.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Extensive experience with PowerPoint, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- 4+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Key Job Details
Job role: Graphic Designer
Experience: 4+ years