Human Resource Management Solutions for Managing Mobile Workforce
Mobility is transforming the business as well as human resources with the mobile workforce becoming a critical factor of success for many organizations. Roles, including delivery persons, field services employees, salespersons, and other mobile workforce, play a vital role in organizations today for facilitating & delighting customers, resulting in increased sales.
Mobile Human Resource management (M-HRM) is helping HR teams to manage employee engagement and efficiency by providing access to payroll, attendance, expense reports, work schedules, and other HR-related data through their devices. By providing access to the key HR functions, M-HRM solutions reduce mismanagement and help HR personnel to keep up with the workforce needs.
Get a sample copy of the report @ https://www.infoholicresearch.com/request-a-sample-report/?repid=14403
Few companies offering M-HRM solutions include
- Pocket HRMS
- Spine Technologies
Growing demand for cloud-based HRM solutions
Cloud-based HR solutions, by streamlining the tasks, enable HR departments to focus more on strategic decisions. There is an increasing demand for cloud-based HR solutions due to their features of time-efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Access Full Report Summary @ https://www.infoholicresearch.com/report/human-resource-management-market
Benefits of using cloud-based HRM solutions
- Combined core HR reporting – cloud-based solutions help managers in swiftly understanding trends and effectively making decisions.
- Employee lifecycle management – these solutions help in tracking and managing entire life events of an employee from hire to retire.
- Online benefits management – cloud-based workforce management solutions help employees in making informed decisions by adjusting benefit plans.
- Empower employees with 24/7 online access – this helps in reducing HR workload and enables employee self-service, which drives employee engagement.
- Empower managers with 24/7 online access – this helps managers to view employee details and approve any requests.
Managing the mobile workforce includes several challenges when it comes to traditional human resources management. Several organizations, for modernizing their HR departments, are investing in the HR technology to eliminate the time-consuming process and boost employee engagement as well as productivity. M-HRM is one amongst those, where enterprises are investing in understanding their mobile workforce needs.
– Sonam Chawla
ICT – Research Analyst